The standard hourly rate is $179 for individual therapy. To assist individuals and families with getting the help they need, I’m able to offer some flexibility in my fees, depending on income. I also may be able to offer a simple, no-interest payment plan when helpful.
Cash, check, and major credit cards accepted. Therapy sessions run 50 minutes. 90-minute sessions are available upon request.
Although I cannot file your insurance claim for you, my services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please Note: Income-Based Scale is not available for clients using insurance benefits.
The appointment you schedule reserves my entire time exclusively for you. Appointments are never overbooked and yours will start at the scheduled time. If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, you will need to notify me in advance or pay for the time that was reserved for you. However, if you cannot provide sufficient advance notice, please still let me know.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!