I’m happy to talk with journalists and researchers about topics within my clinical scope and experience, including:
- Issues affecting transgender and gender nonconforming people
- Mood disorders including depression and anxiety
- Healing from trauma
- LGBTQIA+ individuals and communities
- Navigating transitions such as college and divorce
- Working with relationships (marriage, couples, poly, open, nonmonogamous, etc.)
- Treating adolescents in psychotherapy
- Specific treatment techniques such as EMDR and Clinical Hypnosis
Please contact me if I can be of assistance with something you’re working on.
Chesak, Jennifer. (2021, June 11). The lowdown on gender therapy. Greatist. https://greatist.com/health/gender-therapy
Gillespie, Emily. (2021, May 17). Class of Zoom: The reality of virtual graduation, prom & college orientation. Mozilla. https://blog.mozilla.org/en/internet-culture/deep-dives/high-school-graduates-zoom-school-prom-graduation
Sheets, Connor. (2021, Mar. 21). Advocates protest Alabama bills to limit trans youths’ rights as other states consider similar laws. Alabama Media Group. https://www.al.